E - EcoWare Compostable Plate Square 16cm (Qty 50)
Made of environmentally friendly bagasse, reducing your carbon footprint
- Can be used for hot or cold foods
- Clean, bright appearance and superior strength
- Oil proof to help contain messy food
What is Bagasse?
- Bagasse is sugarcane fiber waste left after juice extraction.
Why use Bagasse Sugarcane Products?
- Sugarcane is a tree-free renewable resource. Historically, bagasse waste has been burned in the fields, and thereby creating pollution. Now, bagasse is used to manufacture eco friendly food service products replacing traditional paper, plastics and Styrofoam products. Products manufactured from bagasse require less energy than plastics products. By adopting
bagasse products, you indirectly help in reducing the pollution and energy consumption. Bagasse sugarcane plates, bowls and clamshell trays are a much better alternative for the food service industry.
|Quantity in pack||50 units|
R80.96 In stock