Cutlery Wooden Ice Cream Paddle Small 70 mm (100)
Make sure you’ve got everything you need to deliver a reliable and sustainable dessert-to-go service with this pack of these biodegradable wooden ice cream spoons.
As they’re made from tough Betula wood for extra strength and sturdiness, these ice cream spoons are highly resistant to breaking or snapping when customers are enjoying their frozen desserts. The spoons have also been sanded to a smooth finish to stop them splintering in your customers’ hands.
What Makes These Ice Cream Spoons Environmentally Friendly?
The renewable material! Because they’re made from FSC-certified Betula (Birch) wood, the ice cream spoons have a minimal impact on the planet’s natural resources. This gives you great green alternatives to traditional plastic spoons.
The wooden material also makes these spoons biodegradable, meaning they’ll break down quickly and without harming the environment.
Will These Spoons Affect The Taste Of My Desserts?
No, wood is a porous material which means these spoons will absorb the flavours in your desserts – stopping the taste of wood from affecting your ice creams, frozen yoghurts and other sweet treats.
Are The Ice Cream Spoons Food-Safe?
Yes! These wooden ice cream spoons meet the LFGB standards for food-contact materials, so there’s no risk of any substances leaching into your desserts and harming customers.
- Dimensions 70 mm in Length
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 100 g
- Colour Wood
- The spoons are made from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood
- The renewable material is kinder to the planet’s finite resources
- The biodegradable material means the spoons will safely break down into the Earth
- The natural material gives these ice cream spoons an organic look
- The spoons are certified food-safe under the LFGB standards
- A sanded finish ensures comfortable use and prevents splinters
- These spoons won’t affect the taste of your ice creams and other desserts
- The sturdy material makes these spoons resistant to bending or breaking
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100 degrees Celsius
- These spoons aren’t microwave or oven-safe